Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Fantastic addition to any meal.
Make and share this Almond Muffins - Flourless recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw almonds or 1 1⁄2 cups pecans or 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup pure grade b maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a blender, grind almonds until flour like, use a spatula to scrape down sides if needed.
- Combine maple syrup, eggs, vanilla and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- While blender is running, slowly pour the mixture inches.
- Continue to blend until well combined.
- Pour into buttered muffin pan.
- Bake 11 minuted, until golden brown.