- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 ounce plain gelatin (1 package)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream with 3/4 cup of water. Place gelatin in the 1/4 cup water, soften and heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Place cream and water in blender then add all the rest of the ingredients and blend at least 5 minutes on the highest setting until like cream.
- Divide into serving dishes. Top with whipped cream and a teaspoon of fruit or berry on the top is pretty.