Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This creamy chocolate pie - with a hint of coffee - is nice to have in the freezer for a quick reward on a hectic day or unexpected guests! Note - this pie needs to freeze for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 (7 ounce) chocolate bars with almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- chocolate curls (optional)
- additional whipped topping (optional)
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside.
- In a microwave or saucepan, melt the candy bar; cool slightly.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Fold in coffee and remaining whipped topping.
- Pour into pastry shell; freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and additional whipped topping if desired.