Prep 24 hrs
Cook 2 mins
Making your own almond milk is simple in the Thermomix - no added sugar, no added salt, no added nothing.
- Place the almonds in a ceramic bowl and cover with filtered water - so that there is at least an inch of water above the almonds.
- Soak 24 hours, changing the water once.
- Rinse and drain the almonds. Place in TM bowl. Blitz 90 seconds/speed 9.
- Pour the almond/water mixture into a glass jar through a fine cloth to filter out all the nut fiber.
- Keeps 3 days in the fridge.