Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm lactose intolerant and almond milk has become my favorite dairy alternative. When coming up with a way to use my almond cheese, I based my recipe off of a lite mac & cheese recipe and this may be even lighter on calories! I like to mix ketsup in before eating for extra flavor though. Its good heated in the microwave the next day too.
- Melt margrine in 2 quart sausepan over medium heat.
- Mix in in flour
- Stir in 1 cup almond milk
- Heat to bubbling.
- Slowly mix in cheeses, stiring and heating until fully melted and bubbling again.
- Heat oven to 350
- Add spiral pasta to 1-2 quart cassarole dish
- Pour and mix cheese sause into pasta compleatly.
- Heat through in oven 5-10 minutes.