Recipe by *GingerBelle*
Top Review by UmmBinat
Although I'm not sure why it asks for some pure water and the rest is not. I used bottled spring water for it all. Heating the 3 cups worth in a pan. I found this is a good method to make a pretty creamy almond milk. I did not add any supplements. Some may wish to add sweetner such as honey. I didn't this time but may another time. I drank this warm in a mug after recipe#422807 this morning.
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bottom of the blender, put the almonds, pure water, and supplements.
- Blend until you have a paste.
- Add warm water and blend again.
- This may be strained to get the milk if you wish. I prefer the nutty taste of any of the almonds which haven't been reduced to paste.
- Serve warm in winter, cold in summer.