1/1 Photo of Almond Macaroons
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Macaroon cookies in many different flavours can be found in many bakeries in many European countries including Germany and Switzerland. This recipe was found in Oetker Baking is Fun
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Grease a baking sheet, line with waxed paper and grease again.
- 3Beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- 4Gradually add the icing sugar, beating until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 5Mix together the almonds and cinnamon.
- 6Gently fold into the egg mixture.
- 7Spoon mixture into a decorating bag fitted with a large, round icing tube.
- 8Pipe small amounts onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until dry.
- 11Store in airtight container to mellow for about 1 week before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g