1/1 Photo of Almond London Cookies
1 hr 10 mins
These cookies can be an all-time-favorite for all due to the mouth-watering chocolate coating and especially the nibble-size cupcake look. Yet, super duper easy to make! Usually made during Chinese New Year in Asia as a little sweet snacks for the festive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C.
- 2Using an electric whisk, cream butter and sugar till light ad fluffy.
- 3Beat egg yolk and almond essence into batter till light pale yellow.
- 4Add in sifted plain flour, fold well into a dough. (if too wet, may add in a bit more flour).
- 5Pinch marble-size dough and roll into balls. Line balls of dough onto baking sheet on baking tray.
- 6Bake 170°C for 20mins-25mins. Place baked cookies on tray to cool.
- 7While cooling the cookies, line paper cups & melt dark chocolate in microwave. Divide each sessions to 20secs so that you won't burn the chocolate. I did an approx 2-3 sessions to melt the dark chocolates.
- 8Using a teaspoon, drizzle some chocolate into base of each paper cases. Next, place each paper cases with a cookie.
- 9Cover the cookies with more chocolate and sprinkle ground almonds on top.
- 10Let chocolate sit to harden or you may chill in refrigerator for 5mins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond London Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1002.6
- Calories from Fat 855
- Total Fat 95.0 g
- Saturated Fat 56.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 40.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 24.7 g