1/2 Photos of Almond Lemon Tart
A tasty lemon tart made slightly more interesting with the use of almonds. From Claire Macdonald's simply seasonal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces butter, diced cold from the fridge
- 5 ounces plain flour
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 5 drops almond extract
- 1Put pastry ingredients into food processor.
- 2blend until looks like fine breadcrumbs.
- 3Pat firmly around sides and base of a flan dish 9 in diameter.
- 4put into fridge for 1 hour.
- 5preheat oven to 360F and bake case for 15 - 20 minutes until pale golden.
- 6take out but leave the oven on.
- 7put toasted almonds and sugar into food processor and whiz.
- 8add eggs one by one, then cream, almond extract lemon zest then, lastly, the lemon juice.
- 9pour into baked shell and smooth the top.
- 10put into oven and bake until set, about 15 mins.
- 11serve warm with creme fraiche or whip cream.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Lemon Tart
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.9
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 180.4 mg
- Sodium 154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g