Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
THIS IS A VERY SWEET PARTY DRINK WITH DELICIOUS ALMOND FRAGRANCE. I TASTED IT THIS WEEK AT A FRIENDS HOME AND WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE FRAGRANCE AND THEN THE TASTE.
- 1 family size tea bag
- 2 cups boiling water to steep tea
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade
- 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- FAMILY SIZE TEA BAG AND 2 CUPS BOILING WATER TO STEEP, COOL.
- ADD 6 OZ.CAN FROZEN LEMONADE
- ADD CUP SUGAR OR SPLENDA
- ADD 2 TSP.ALMOND EXTRACT
- ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO A 2 QT.PITCHER, FILL WITH WATER, MIX AND CHILL.
This tasted wonderful!! Its my plan to make it with calorie free punch concentrate. I can see the diabetics in my household enjoying this over the coming summer months.
This was awesome! I love anything with almond in it and this was no exception. My family drank two pitchers in one day of this punch! I'll definitely make this often.