Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I am the innkeeper at Belle Oaks Inn in South Central Texas. Our signature breakfast bread, Pecan Orange Bread, is always a big hit with guests. I have changed it up here to include ingredients from the contest list, and have made it several times for guests -- who love it just as much as the original!
- 1 (8 count) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 8 squares
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 lemons, zest of
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray. Melt butter in microwave; set aside.
- Add lemon zest and almonds to sugar, mix to combine. Take biscuits one at a time, split each in half and insert a square of cream cheese. Reseal. Dip each biscuit in the melted butter, then in sugar mixture. Set biscuits on their sides around inside of bundt pan. Pour remaining sugar mixture and butter over biscuits.
- Cover with Reynolds Wrap foil, bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, removing foil for last 10 minutes of baking time.
- Invert bundt pan on serving plate. Serve warm.