Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I am the innkeeper at Belle Oaks Inn in South Central Texas. Our signature breakfast bread, Pecan Orange Bread, is always a big hit with guests. I have changed it up here to include ingredients from the contest list, and have made it several times for guests -- who love it just as much as the original!
My Private Note
bundt l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray. Melt butter in microwave; set aside.
- 2Add lemon zest and almonds to sugar, mix to combine. Take biscuits one at a time, split each in half and insert a square of cream cheese. Reseal. Dip each biscuit in the melted butter, then in sugar mixture. Set biscuits on their sides around inside of bundt pan. Pour remaining sugar mixture and butter over biscuits.
- 3Cover with Reynolds Wrap foil, bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, removing foil for last 10 minutes of baking time.
- 4Invert bundt pan on serving plate. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Lemon Bread #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.3
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.1 mg
- Sodium 1153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of