Recipe by Geema
These easy to make cookies look delicious and are close to the top of my "Recipes to Try Soon" list.
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced almonds
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix together the sugar, flour and almonds.
- Stir in the egg white, butter and vanilla until blended.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 3" apart on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheets and then remove from paper.
- Store in an airtight container.