My Valentine's Day indulgence.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (no substitues)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- additional sugar
- 40 hershey's milk chocolate kisses with almonds, unwrapped
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 2Beat in egg and extract.
- 3Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 4Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 5Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in additional sugar.
- 6Place 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center or each cookie.
- 9Cool on wire racks.
- 10Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (798 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate kisses with almonds