Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Almond Joy in liquid form, basically! (Prep time doesn't include freezing the coconut milk)
- 1 cup coconut milk, poured into an ice cube tray and frozen solid
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the frozen coconut milk cubes, almond milk, and all other ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to thin out.