Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes about 4-5 cups. Two cups is recommended for one serving. I want to get healthier, so going on a green smoothie kick. Enjoy!
- 2 cups fresh kale, stems removed (or fresh spinach)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 banana, frozen (freezing helps to chill the smoothie)
- 2 pears, ripe
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons cacao, powder
- Blend leafy greens and liquid together first (this helps avoid leafy chunks).
- Once it’s nice and creamy, add remaining ingredients and blend again.