I received an interesting email yesterday from the www.recipe4living.com website. The title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween Candy!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs (or whatever amount it says on the brownie mix box)
- 1/4 cup water (or whatever amount it says on the brownie mix box)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package miniature Almond Joy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted almond
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Prepare mix according to package directions, except use only 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Pour into your preprared pan.
- 3Pour and spread condensed milk on top of the mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with chopped candy bars and almonds.
- 5Bake for 35 to 38 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Joy Fudge Brownies - Use up That Leftover Halloween Candy
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g