Recipe by Tonkcats
Almond Joy Fudge Brownies These are wonderful and simple.
Top Review by SweetSueAl
This was an easy recipe to make. I made two batches for a bake sale. It was one of the first things to sell out! I asked a couple of people who bought the brownies what they would rate them (between 1 and 5) and they both said "4". I added the extra star for ease of preparation. I couldn't find 14 ounce packages of Almond Joy Bars, so I just used the 11.9 ounce packages. I also didn't measure the condensed milk--I just used 1 14 ounce can for each batch. I will absolutely make these again! Thanks for posting Tonk. Best Dishes! Sue
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package miniature Almond Joy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare mix according to brownie package directions, except only use 3 tablespoons
- of vegetable oil.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13" pan.
- Pour and spread 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Sprinkle with chopped candy bars and toasted almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 35-38 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 2 dozen bars.