Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this receipe on another website. I haven't tried them yet, but I will soon. I love Almond Joys.
- Preheat your oven according to brownie recipe directions and generously spray two mini muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Fill cups about 1/2 full with brownie batter and bake according to directions. When brownies are done, place pans on a cooling rack and remove brownies once cooled completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- With clean hands, roll coconut mixture into balls and press onto tops of brownie bites.
- Press an almond into the top of each.
- Place brownies in the freezer to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Melt almond bark or candy melts according to directions.
- Remove brownies from freezer and dip the tops in the chocolate.
- Place dipped brownies on a wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
These are very good. I used a 14 ounce bag of sweetened coconut and a can of sweetened condensed milk. I baked them in individual silicone muffin cups by Chicago Metallic and they popped right out (after chilling, of course). I drizzled the chocolate on top and then put sliced almonds on top of the chocolate.
WOW are these ever good!! Was surprised and please how well the coconut mixture stayed on the brownies while dipping them in chocolate. Thank you for sharing a really great recipe.