Recipe by Jazz Lover
I found this receipe on another website. I haven't tried them yet, but I will soon. I love Almond Joys.
Top Review by luvmybge
These are very good. I used a 14 ounce bag of sweetened coconut and a can of sweetened condensed milk. I baked them in individual silicone muffin cups by Chicago Metallic and they popped right out (after chilling, of course). I drizzled the chocolate on top and then put sliced almonds on top of the chocolate.
- brownie batter (homemade or a box mix)
- 4 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 dozen almonds
- chocolate almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven according to brownie recipe directions and generously spray two mini muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Fill cups about 1/2 full with brownie batter and bake according to directions. When brownies are done, place pans on a cooling rack and remove brownies once cooled completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- With clean hands, roll coconut mixture into balls and press onto tops of brownie bites.
- Press an almond into the top of each.
- Place brownies in the freezer to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Melt almond bark or candy melts according to directions.
- Remove brownies from freezer and dip the tops in the chocolate.
- Place dipped brownies on a wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.