1/1 Photo of Almond Joy Brownie Bites
Jazz Lover's Note:
I found this receipe on another website. I haven't tried them yet, but I will soon. I love Almond Joys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven according to brownie recipe directions and generously spray two mini muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- 2Fill cups about 1/2 full with brownie batter and bake according to directions. When brownies are done, place pans on a cooling rack and remove brownies once cooled completely.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- 4With clean hands, roll coconut mixture into balls and press onto tops of brownie bites.
- 5Press an almond into the top of each.
- 6Place brownies in the freezer to harden for about 15 minutes.
- 7Melt almond bark or candy melts according to directions.
- 8Remove brownies from freezer and dip the tops in the chocolate.
- 9Place dipped brownies on a wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Joy Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (769 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 41.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: