Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Homemade candy that tastes like an Almond Joy Candy Bar
- 3⁄4 cup cooked, drained, mashed potato (plain-no butter etc)
- 4 cups sweetened coconut
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon almond extract
- chocolate (to melt)
- Drain a cooked potato and mash with a fork in large bowl.
- Work in powdered sugar, add coconut and extract.
- be sure to mix well.
- Roll in balls or logs and chill.
- Dip in melted chocolate.
- If it becomes sticky while rolling in balls just chill again.
Hi lali,I'm glad you liked my recipe enough to post it here. These really are good.Hope everyone tries them.