Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is really easy to make..grandchildren like to help with these
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 2⁄3 cups slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup candied red cherries
- 1⁄3 cup green glazed cherries
- combine first 4 ingredients together in a heavy 10" skillet.
- saute until almonds and sugar are golden --
- remove from heat and sprinkle with cherries, without stirring --
- drop by tblsful onto waxed paper lined sheets --
- refrigerate till firm.
- store in an airtight container at room temperature.