Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this really cool recipe book, this came from it.
- 236.59 ml water
- 44.37 ml honey
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml bread flour
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml toasted slivered almonds
- 4.92 ml salt
- 7.39 ml bread machine yeast
- Make 1 1/2-pound recipe for bread machines that use 3 cups flour, or make 1-pound recipe for bread machines that use 2 cups flour.
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
I probably have the same recipe book as you as this is the exact recipe in my book and I LOVE it! It has a great flavor! I'm vegan, so I substituted the honey for agave and the butter for Earth Balance. Either way it is delicious!