1/1 Photo of Almond Honey-Whole Wheat Bread (1 1/2-Pound Recipe)
2 hrs 5 mins
I got this really cool recipe book, this came from it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 1 1/2-pound recipe for bread machines that use 3 cups flour, or make 1-pound recipe for bread machines that use 2 cups flour.
- 2Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 3Select Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color.
- 4Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Honey-Whole Wheat Bread (1 1/2-Pound Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g