1/7 Photos of Almond Honey Carrots
Colourful carrots brighten tables any time of year, especially when accented with nuts and honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel carrots; slice on the diagonal.
- 2In large saucepan, bring carrots, stock, honey, salt, pepper and nutmeg to boil.
- 3Cover and cook over medium heat until almost tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Uncover and cook over high heat, stirring often, until liquid is almost evaporated yet carrots are glazed and still moist, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in almonds and butter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Honey Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 230.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g