Recipe by jenny_aggie07
If you love chocolate and almonds then this recipe is for you. So easy and yummy!
- 1 (20 ounce) fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water (for mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (for mix)
- 2 eggs (for mix)
- 6 (3 -4 ounce) Hersheys Almond Candy Bar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 12 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Make brownie mix according to box in a 13X9 inch pan.
- Immediately after removing brownies from the oven lay the 6 Hershey bars on top of the brownies.
- Let bars melt and smooth chocolate over brownies.
- Let cool.
- Cut into squares and serve with ice cream.
- Add a maraschino cherry to the top of each serving of ice cream.