Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love chocolate and almonds then this recipe is for you. So easy and yummy!
Make and share this Almond Hershey's Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Make brownie mix according to box in a 13X9 inch pan.
- Immediately after removing brownies from the oven lay the 6 Hershey bars on top of the brownies.
- Let bars melt and smooth chocolate over brownies.
- Let cool.
- Cut into squares and serve with ice cream.
- Add a maraschino cherry to the top of each serving of ice cream.