Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was the appetizer winner of the Holiday Recipe Contest of our local newspaper.
- 510.29 g cream cheese
- 4.92 ml instant minced onion
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 0.59 ml hot sauce
- 340.19 g ham, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml almonds, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients, except ham, and stir until well blended. Spread 1 T. mixture onto each ham slice. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at short end. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze (up to one month).
- Thaw at room temperature an hour before serving. Cut each roll into 1/4 inch slices before completely thawed. May serve with crackers for an extra crunch taste.
Easy, tasty recipe. I omitted the mustard (personal preference) and used half spicy ham and half salami. It was good both ways. Thanks for sharing!
YUM YUM. I made six servings and served them with whole grain crackers. I used neufchatel cheese and all else the same. The crunchy almonds are a nice surprise. Freddy Cat says Merry Christmas to you and your family!