Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was the appetizer winner of the Holiday Recipe Contest of our local newspaper.
Make and share this Almond Ham Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 12 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon almonds, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients, except ham, and stir until well blended. Spread 1 T. mixture onto each ham slice. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at short end. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze (up to one month).
- Thaw at room temperature an hour before serving. Cut each roll into 1/4 inch slices before completely thawed. May serve with crackers for an extra crunch taste.
Easy, tasty recipe. I omitted the mustard (personal preference) and used half spicy ham and half salami. It was good both ways. Thanks for sharing!
YUM YUM. I made six servings and served them with whole grain crackers. I used neufchatel cheese and all else the same. The crunchy almonds are a nice surprise. Freddy Cat says Merry Christmas to you and your family!