- 18 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 12 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon almonds, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except ham, and stir until well blended. Spread 1 T. mixture onto each ham slice. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at short end. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze (up to one month).
- Thaw at room temperature an hour before serving. Cut each roll into 1/4 inch slices before completely thawed. May serve with crackers for an extra crunch taste.