Recipe by CindiJ
Easy and a great crowd pleaser. This a good standby recipe for those surprise guests that show up a tad early. Great for Sunday football games as the guys love these. I often will make these and freeze on a parchment line cookie sheet until set. Place in ziploc freezer bags and thaw out as many as you need when you want. These never last longer than a month in my freezer.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons almonds, toasted and chopped
- 12 slices ham (#8 cut from deli)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast almonds in skillet.
- Remove from heat and chop.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, onion, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, paprika, pepper, hot sauce and almonds.
- Mix well.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon on each ham slice.
- Roll up jellyroll fashion (starting at short end).
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze up to 1 month in advance.
- Thaw at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- Cut each roll into 3/4" slices. (This is easier when rolls are frozen.).