Easy and a great crowd pleaser. This a good standby recipe for those surprise guests that show up a tad early. Great for Sunday football games as the guys love these. I often will make these and freeze on a parchment line cookie sheet until set. Place in ziploc freezer bags and thaw out as many as you need when you want. These never last longer than a month in my freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast almonds in skillet.
- 2Remove from heat and chop.
- 3Combine cream cheese, mayo, onion, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, paprika, pepper, hot sauce and almonds.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Spread 1 Tablespoon on each ham slice.
- 6Roll up jellyroll fashion (starting at short end).
- 7Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze up to 1 month in advance.
- 8Thaw at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- 9Cut each roll into 3/4" slices. (This is easier when rolls are frozen.).
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Ham Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 276.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: