Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a California Almonds are In! ad.
- 3⁄4 lb green beans, cut in 1 1/2 in pieces
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- torn lettuce leaf
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Bring 2 in of water to a boil in a large skillet. Add green beans and cook 5 minutes or until crisp tender. Immediately drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large salad bowl, toss beans with tomatoes, onions, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Line serving plates with lettuce leaves and top with green bean mixture, top with almonds.
Wonderful salad, so simple to prepare. The flavors are wonderful. It is a great way to dress up the usual lettuce-based salad and plain green beans. Thanks for sharing!
This is the most healthy, crispy, perfect taste of cold green beans, almonds, and fresh cherry tomatoes in the world! Wonderful, light, and the taste as smooth and balanced as anything I have tasted! I didn't change one thing, as it was perfection plus!!
You have a winner here! Attractive, easy, healthy, and delicious! Perfect in every respect. Love the almond touch! Almonds are so good for you. Thanks Mami Janine for a keeper. Made for Beverage Tag.