Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice and crunchy with oats and plenty of goodies.
Make and share this Almond Granola recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together margarine, sugar, maple syrup, and molasses in the bottom of a 9 x 5 x 2" baking dish.
- Stir in oats, almonds, oat bran, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds, tossing until well coated with syrupy mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, stirring 2-3 times.
- Stir in wheat germ and bake 10 minutes more, stirring a couple of times while baking.
- Remove from oven and stir in raisins.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container until ready to use.