1/2 Photos of Almond Graham Cracker Cookies
Our wonderful attendance secretary brought these to school during her week to provide treats. Thank goodness we have 4 minute passing periods because it gave me just enough time to run to the faculty room and grab a few! (I have not made this yet so comments and suggestions are very much appreciated.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a large (rimmed) cookie sheet with foil.
- 2Gently cut graham crackers in half. Place in a single layer on foil.
- 3Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Bring to a rolling boil.
- 4Add almonds and boil until syrup is bubbly.
- 5Pour mixture over graham crackers and bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes until syrup is bubbly again.
- 6When slightly cooled, separate with a knife.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Graham Cracker Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.8
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 272.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g