Recipe by rickoholic83
Our wonderful attendance secretary brought these to school during her week to provide treats. Thank goodness we have 4 minute passing periods because it gave me just enough time to run to the faculty room and grab a few! (I have not made this yet so comments and suggestions are very much appreciated.)
Top Review by alligirl
Yum, yum, YUM! These were easy and a little different than the ones I normally make with pecans. Love the almonds and the ease of preparation. Thanks for sharing a great recipe, rickoholic83!
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a large (rimmed) cookie sheet with foil.
- Gently cut graham crackers in half. Place in a single layer on foil.
- Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Add almonds and boil until syrup is bubbly.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers and bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes until syrup is bubbly again.
- When slightly cooled, separate with a knife.