Recipe by roxy_froggy25
If you love popcorn with some sweetness than this recipe is for you! A light glaze tops the popcorn perfectly, making this treat a sweet and salty snack.
Top Review by Ambervim
Less sugar would be ok. Mixed sugar, extract and water in a pot then added popcorn and stirred. Added sliced almonds. Was soggy. So then spread on baking pan MUST add kosher salt and baked at 300 for 10-15 minutes. MUCH better with salt and baked. Almonds optional and nice.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop popcorn in microwave and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir powdered sugar and almond extract together in a small bowl.
- Gradually add enough water til the mixture is thin.
- Pour glaze over popcorn.
- Stir until lightly coated.
- Store popcorn in tubaware, or press into a cake pan to form bars.