Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made with almond butter. Serve with fresh spring rolls. From the PCC website.
Make and share this Almond Ginger Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (approximately 1/2 medium lime)
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon sucanat (or other sweetener)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons freshly grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground chili flakes or 1⁄4 teaspoon chili oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients except water into a bowl and stir; you may use a food processor or blender if you prefer.
- Add the water while stirring until you reach the consistency you like (add more if you like a thinner consistency, less for a thicker sauce).
- If you make the sauce ahead of time, add a little more water to account for evaporation. The sauce can be made up to one day in advance and kept refrigerated in a sealed container.