Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Set aside 2 Tbsp cocoa powder.
- In a food processor or a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, blend cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla extract.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by teaspoonfuls into reserved cocoa powder, making 24 truffles, roll into balls and chill until firm 1-2 hours.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
These were really rich and delicious -- only 1 Weight Watcher point per truffle and they tasted great.
Where is the almond in this almond fudge truffle?