Recipe by Chef Luny
These are not rich as one would think and soo easy to make as there is no baking required! Great for parties or holidays!
- 1 (250 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (250 g) bags milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate fudge topping
- 35 whole almonds
- 2 cups almonds (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan on low heat, Melt milk chocolate chips. Add in the sweet condensed milk. Blend together well. Place in fridge for 10 mins to cool down.
- Once the fudge is cooled down, roll into balls as you insert the almond in the middle and roll to cover it.
- Roll the almond fudge in the dark chocolate fudge (or thick chocolate icecream topping) and then roll in the crushed almonds. Chill for 10 minutes and Serve!