Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
This needs about 3 hours chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large mixer bowl,beat margarine,sugar and salt until fluffy.
- 3Add flour and mix well.
- 4With floured hands,press evenly into greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6In a heavy saucepan over low heat,melt chips with eagle brand,stirring constantly.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in extract.
- 8Spread evenly over shortbread.
- 9Garnish with almonds,press down firmly.
- 10Chill 3 hours or until firm.
- 11Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Fudge Topped Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (1205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g