Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This needs about 3 hours chilling time
Make and share this Almond Fudge Topped Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixer bowl,beat margarine,sugar and salt until fluffy.
- Add flour and mix well.
- With floured hands,press evenly into greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat,melt chips with eagle brand,stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in extract.
- Spread evenly over shortbread.
- Garnish with almonds,press down firmly.
- Chill 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars.