Recipe by Aroostook
This recipe came from a neighbor who is well known for her wonderful desserts. Hope you enjoy it!
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups toasted almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast almonds in oven and watch carefully.
- In a medium bowl cream margarine and confectioners sugar.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Press into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- In a suacepan melt (over medium heat) 1/3 cup margarine and then add cocoa.
- Remove from heat and add rest of the ingredients.
- Pour evenly over prepared crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool and chill.
- Store covered in fridge.