- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and grase the foil with butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, dissolve coffee in milk over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in extracts. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, life fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1 inch squares.