Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, honey, coconut milk, stevia and vanilla. If needed pulse mixture in a blender to get the pumpkin smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth & well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin cups (I spray silicone cups with coconut spray oil) and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.