Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins, modified from http://urbanposer.blogspot.com
- 2 large eggs
- 118.29 ml pumpkin puree
- 14.79 ml honey
- 118.29 ml coconut milk (from the carton, I use So Delicious brand unsweetened)
- 44.37 ml stevia (I use 6 packets Truvia)
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml almond flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml clove
- 1.23 ml ginger
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, honey, coconut milk, stevia and vanilla. If needed pulse mixture in a blender to get the pumpkin smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth & well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin cups (I spray silicone cups with coconut spray oil) and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.