Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins, modified from http://urbanposer.blogspot.com
Make and share this Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk (from the carton, I use So Delicious brand unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons stevia (I use 6 packets Truvia)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, honey, coconut milk, stevia and vanilla. If needed pulse mixture in a blender to get the pumpkin smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth & well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin cups (I spray silicone cups with coconut spray oil) and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.