Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by A Better Jennifer.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute (not packets)
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla butternut flavoring
- Cream butter and Splenda well.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating after each addition.
- Mix flour with baking powder and spices and add to egg mixture a little at a time wile beating.
- Add sour cream and vanilla butter nut extract.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch cake pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Serve with Sugar Free cherry or apple pie filling and whipped cream.
What a stunning cake
You can't really call this a pound cake. Just a single layer cake.....but it is soooo good! The flavor is just wonderful! And no carbs to speak of. A winner in my book!!!