Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A low carb alternative to regular pancakes. Have yet to make these, but I am sure they will be yummy with the almond meal.
- Mix ingredients together and cook as you would other pancakes.
- Use a nonstick pan with a little oil.
- The only real difference is that the pancakes will not "bubble" on top the same way as regular pancakes.
- Flip them when the underside is brown.
- Serve with sugar-free maple syrup, Easy Three Berry Syrup, strawberry topping, or other low carb topping.