Good Looking Cooking's Note:
A low carb alternative to regular pancakes. Have yet to make these, but I am sure they will be yummy with the almond meal.
My Private Note
4 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients together and cook as you would other pancakes.
- 2Use a nonstick pan with a little oil.
- 3The only real difference is that the pancakes will not "bubble" on top the same way as regular pancakes.
- 4Flip them when the underside is brown.
- 5Serve with sugar-free maple syrup, Easy Three Berry Syrup, strawberry topping, or other low carb topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Flour Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: