Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A low carb treat.
Make and share this Almond Flour Cake/ Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and Splenda.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
- Mix flour with baking powder in separate bowl.
- Add flour a little at a time to egg mixture while beating.
- Add extracts, beat again.
- Pour or scrape with spatula into greased 22.
- 5 cm cake pan.
- Bake at 175 degrees Centigrade, for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Recipe is much better as muffins.
- You get about 16 muffins and they bake for 30 minutes.