This is from the Best of Bridge cookbooks. YUMMY! They don't last long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Arrange graham crackers to fill sheet.
- 3Melt butter in saucepan and heat it with brown sugar over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. DO NOT BOIL.
- 4Spoon mixture over graham crackers.
- 5Sprinkle with almonds.
- 6Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes.
- 7Open door and turn off oven; cool in oven for one hour.
- 8Cut while still warm, otherwise they will stick to pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Florentines
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g