red and white kitchen's Note:
A not too sweet sugar cookie. Use your favorite frosting- just substitute almond extract for the amount of vanilla extract - a good almond flavored crisp cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl mix dry ingredients. Set aside.
- 2In large bowl cream butter and sugar with a mixer until fluffy. Add egg, milk and almond extract and beat well.
- 3Add the dry ingredients 1/3 at a time into butter sugar mixture, mixing until well blended.
- 4Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least a 1/2 an hour before rolling out.
- 5Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- 6On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1/3 of the dough at a time. Roll to 1/8 inch thick and cut out with cookie cutters.
- 7Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 5-7 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- 8Cool on wire racks and frost with your favorite icing.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Flavor Sugar Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 125.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g