Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very easy way to make fish, that is very good.
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 lemon, grated zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 pinch thyme
- 2 lbs fish fillets (like flouder or sole)
- Place in a pan, large enough to accommodate the fillets without overlapping, the oil, almonds, lemon rind, garlic, pepper and thyme.
- Brown lightly over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the fillets in the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, spooning the sauce over.
- Add the lemon juice and salt, and cover and simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how thick the fillets are.