Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 figs, fresh figs,peeled or 12 dried figs, that have been simmered in apple juice until tender
- 1 ounce blanched almond, 12 whole
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup almond liqueur or 1⁄2 cup fruit brandy
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat plain yogurt or 1 1⁄2 cups soy yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Press whole almonds into each fig.
- Lay figs side by side in a shallow dish and marinate in brandy or apple juice for at least 1 hour.
- Combine yogurt and honey with brandy or juice from marinade.
- Pour yogurt into 6 chilled champagne or dessert glasses and top each one with 2 stuffed figs.
- Serve chilled.