Recipe by Rita~
Tender rich little morsels flavored with almonds and almond liquor.
Top Review by adopt a greyhound
Great truffles. I got 45 using my melon baller (large end) and then rolled in my palms. I may add more liquor or almond extract next time. Need to let them sit for a few days before I decide. DH ate four of them when he got home so they must be good to go for him. I used Ghiradelli bittter sweet chocolate, wasn't sure as you didn't specify.
- 3 cups chocolate chips (good quality)
- 1 tablespoon butter, Unsalted
- 1 -14 ounce fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup almond liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chips and butter in microwave oven.
- Add the condensed milk and almond liqueur and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate till solid.
- Scoop or slice pieces
- Rolling into a size of a large marble.
- Set aside.
- In a food processor pulse almond till fine add cocoa and pulse to just mix.
- Place in a storage bag.
- Add a couple truffles at a time and shake. remove and reshape place into cute little candy cups.
- Serve a room temperature.