Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tender rich little morsels flavored with almonds and almond liquor.
- 3 cups chocolate chips (good quality)
- 1 tablespoon butter, Unsalted
- 1 -14 ounce fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup almond liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Melt chips and butter in microwave oven.
- Add the condensed milk and almond liqueur and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate till solid.
- Scoop or slice pieces
- Rolling into a size of a large marble.
- Set aside.
- In a food processor pulse almond till fine add cocoa and pulse to just mix.
- Place in a storage bag.
- Add a couple truffles at a time and shake. remove and reshape place into cute little candy cups.
- Serve a room temperature.
Great truffles. I got 45 using my melon baller (large end) and then rolled in my palms. I may add more liquor or almond extract next time. Need to let them sit for a few days before I decide. DH ate four of them when he got home so they must be good to go for him. I used Ghiradelli bittter sweet chocolate, wasn't sure as you didn't specify.
Mouth Watering HEAVEN! I used regular sweetened condensed milk (Chocolate Chips + Butter + DiSaronno Liqueur... fat free condensed milk isn't going to make much of a difference calorie wise so you might as well just go for it!). These are great to have around during the holiday season. Just be sure to use the real DiSaronno Liqueur and not a cheap immitation. Remember, in cooking the end result can only be as good as the quality of ingredients you used!