Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy and virtually fat free dip. This recipe was clipped out of a magazine but now I can't remember which one! I believe this may be a Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese recipe, though.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- fresh fruit
- Mix cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Mix in sour cream thoroughly.
- Mix in sugar, milk and almond extract.
- Serve with assorted fresh fruit.